This is the Linux app named msp430fetinfo whose latest release can be downloaded as msp430fetinfo-1.06-win32-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named msp430fetinfo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A command line tool for getting information from a MSP-FET430UIF debug probe and connected MSP430-devices.
Uses "msp430.dll" from http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/MSP_Debug_Stack
(Sourceforge project icon from the Open Icon Library).
Also checkout the MSP430fetinfo Android app here:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/msp430fetinfo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.