This is the Linux app named MStorage whose latest release can be downloaded as MStorage.1.1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MStorage with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONMStorage - is storage for notes, it suggests opportunity to save and catalog notes, articles and tips in local drive by directories tree. If you usually store your notes in simple text files, but you begin upset when have to walk through directories tree every time when you need to find something, what you exactly want - this app will help you.
WHATS NEW in v.1.1.*:
- search in file
- search in directory
- readonly option for file
- choose font, style and size of font in text editor
- carousel navigation in picture view window
- AES 128-bit encryption for files
- filter for files in tree
- check for update file in local drive
- auto and manual checking a new version of app
- view file in OS file explorer
- fixed bug with default OS Encoding
Tested on Win7x64, Win10x32, Ubuntu 16.04x32.
- Storage tree is copy of your local drive directory
- You can access to storage without MStorage by simple text reader
- You can add picture to your notes and tie them together
- Crossplatform, can be launch in Win, UNIX and MacOS systems
- You can launch a many apps, dividing settings by set a diffrent names of settings files
- You can ecrypt your files by AES 128-bit encryption
- You can find in your notes what you want by intrinsic search system
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mstorage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.