This is the Linux app named mtsieve whose latest release can be downloaded as mtsieve_188.8.131.52z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mtsieve with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
mtsieve is a framework wrapped around primesieve to distribute prime numbers to worker classes to do work with those prime numbers. The "mt" means that it is multi-threaded. The "sieve" means that the framework is typically used to eliminate candidate terms with small from a set of numbers. The numbers remaining after using mtsieve can then be used by programs such as llr and pfgw to test those numbers for primality. Another usage could be to use those prime numbers to test each for a specific characteristic, such as whether it is a Wieferich or Wall-Sun-Sun number. The framework is portable to any OS running on x86-64 and supports GPUs.
- portable to Windows, OS X, Linux
C++, Assembly, OpenCL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mtsieve/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.