This is the Linux app named mucode whose latest release can be downloaded as mucode.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mucode with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ľCode is a small Java API that provides a minimal set of primitives supporting mobility of code and state (i.e., Java classes and objects). ľCode can be used as a core for mobile agent systems, or to develop applications exploiting mobile code.
Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mucode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.