This is the Linux app named multipsq whose latest release can be downloaded as multiPSQ_1.1.0_windows_x86.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named multipsq with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A software for the classification of organisms based on results from multiplex pyrosequencing algorithms performed on the Pyro-Mark ID System (Qiagen). The assays can be designed using the software mpsqed available from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpsqed/
Pyrosequencing can be applied for Single-Nucleotide-Polymorphism (SNP)-based pathogen typing or for providing sequence information of short DNA stretches. However, for some pathogens molecular typing cannot be performed relying on a single SNP or short sequence stretch, necessitating the consideration of several genomic regions. A promising rapid approach is the simultaneous application of multiple sequencing primers, called multiplex pyrosequencing. These primers generate a fingerprint-pyrogram which is constituted by the sum of all individual pyrograms originating from each primer used. MultiPSQ allows the analysis and classification of multiplex-pyrograms originating from various pyrosequencing primers.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/multipsq/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.