This is the Linux app named Mupen64Plus-PyTK whose latest release can be downloaded as Mupen64Plus-PyTK-16.2.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mupen64Plus-PyTK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONMupen64Plus-PyTK is a Python/TK launcher for Mupen64Plus. It is a graphical program that helps you configure Mupen64Plus and select your games. Once configured, the program does not ask for configuration variables again unless you manually run the "reconfigure" program. I originally wrote this for myself to replace the front-end that used to come from the Ubuntu/Debian releases of Mupen64Plus that is no longer available, and after getting it relatively usable, I decided to upload it here so others may benefit.
- Runs with any Linux version of Mupen64Plus
- Saves your setup information to a file that can be edited later
- Runs in plain text format, so you can edit the executable file directly to alter how it works
- Saves a log file so you can review it in the event of problems
- Checks for existing installations of Mupen64Plus to make initial configuration faster
- Can be installed so that it's not cluttering up your home folder
X Window System (X11), Tk
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mupen64plusgtk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.