This is the Linux app named MuPIF to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mupif-1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MuPIF to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MuPIF to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMulti-Physics Integration Framework (MuPIF) is an integration framework, that will facilitate the implementation of multi-physic and multi-level simulations, built from independently developed components. The principal role of the framework is to steer individual components (applications) and to provide high-level data-exchange services. Each application should implement an interface that allows to steer application and execute data requests. The design supports various coupling strategies, discretization techniques, and also the distributed applications.
The development of MuPIF is at present suppoted by the EU project Multiscale Modelling Platform: Smart design of nano-enabled products in green technologies, http://mmp-project.eu/, project number 604279.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mupif/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.