This is the Linux app named Mushrooms to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as geo5_20140823.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mushrooms to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mushrooms to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION(Former project name was Geo5.)
It was never easier to share your position with friends.
Just open http://jfellow.net/geo5/ and see you and your friends on a map.
(http://jfellow.net/geo5/ is a test server. You can download and install your own server. It's open source.)
- Build groups, all group members see each other automatically.
- No registration, no installation, no spyware.
- Advanced: Tracks, routing (planned).
It's about privacy. Reclaim the internet from authorities and companies!
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/geo5/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.