This is the Linux app named Musmap - a web GIS software to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as musmap-0.9.0-2005-10-25.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Musmap - a web GIS software to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Musmap - a web GIS software to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMusmap is a web interface to UMN mapserver. It provides users and profiles management, advanced queries and selections, automatic decodification of columns with joins, easy-to-use configuration (colors, ...)... and so on.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Science/Research
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/musmap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.