This is the Linux app named MView whose latest release can be downloaded as mview-1.67.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MView with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOTE: The MView repository and web pages have moved to:
Release tarballs will continue to be uploaded to SourceForge.
MView is a command line utility that extracts and reformats the results of a sequence database search or a multiple alignment, optionally adding HTML markup for web page layout. It can also be used as a filter to extract and convert searches or alignments to common formats.
- Sequence database search: BLAST, FASTA suites.
- Multiple sequence alignment: CLUSTAL, HSSP, MSF, FASTA, PIR, MAF.
- HTML, FASTA, CLUSTAL, MSF, PIR, RDB (tab-separated).
Found a bug?
Please open an issue on the MView issue tracker at https://github.com/desmid/mview/issues or send an email to [email protected].
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bio-mview/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.