This is the Linux app named MyBatis whose latest release can be downloaded as mybatis-3.5.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MyBatis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MyBatis is a first class persistence framework with support for custom SQL, stored procedures and advanced mappings. MyBatis eliminates almost all of the JDBC code and manual setting of parameters and retrieval of results. MyBatis can use simple XML or Annotations for configuration and map primitives, Map interfaces and Java POJOs (Plain Old Java Objects) to database records. Every MyBatis application centers around an instance of SqlSessionFactory. A SqlSessionFactory instance can be acquired by using the SqlSessionFactoryBuilder. SqlSessionFactoryBuilder can build a SqlSessionFactory instance from an XML configuration file, or from a custom prepared instance of the Configuration class. Building a SqlSessionFactory instance from an XML file is very simple. It is recommended that you use a classpath resource for this configuration, but you could use any InputStream instance, including one created from a literal file path or a file:// URL.
- A first class persistence framework with support for custom SQL
- Makes it easier to use a relational database with object-oriented applications
- MyBatis couples objects with stored procedures
- Uses a XML descriptor and annotations
- MyBatis data mapper is simpler than other object relational mapping tools
- Eliminates manual setting of parameters and retrieval of results
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mybatis.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.