This is the Linux app named MYRaf Project to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as myraf-2.0-beta-sa.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MYRaf Project to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MYRaf Project to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe MYRaf is a practicable astronomical image reduction and photometry software and interface for IRAF. For this purpose, MYRaf uses iraf, PyRAF and alipy via great programming language Python and Qt framework. Also MYRaf is a absolutely free software and distributed with GPLv3 license. You can use it without restrictive licenses, make copies for your friends, school or business.
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, KDE, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/myrafproject/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.