This is the Linux app named MysqlIncrementalBackup whose latest release can be downloaded as mysql-incremental.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MysqlIncrementalBackup with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA complete incremental backup for MyISAM and InnodB in a mix environment for those applications use both of engines simultaneously using binary logs and a method that does not affect running database. There is no need to stop or lock the database, It does utilize only binary logs to extract update queries of databases. This tools uses automysqlbackup script as part of solution for its full backup.
- Mysql Incremental Backup
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mysqlincrementalbackup/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.