This is the Linux app named MySQLTuner whose latest release can be downloaded as Version1.8.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MySQLTuner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MySQLTuner is a script written in Perl that will assist you with your MySQL configuration and make recommendations for increased performance and stability. The current configuration variables and status data is retrieved and presented in a brief format along with some basic performance suggestions. MySQLTuner supports ~300 indicators for MySQL/MariaDB/Percona Server in this last version. MySQLTuner is maintained and indicator collect is increasing week after week supporting a lot of configuration such as Galera Cluster, TokuDB, Performance schema, Linux OS metrics, InnoDB, MyISAM, Aria, etc. It is extremely important for you to fully understand each change you make to a MySQL database server. If you don't understand portions of the script's output, or if you don't understand the recommendations, you should consult a knowledgeable DBA or system administrator that you trust. Always test your changes on staging environments.
- Enable maximum output information around MySQL/MariaDb without debugging
- Enable CVE vulnerabilities check for your MariaDB or MySQL version
- Write your result in a file with information displayed
- Write your result in a file without outputting information
- Use template models to customize your reporting file based on Text::Template syntax
- Enable debugging information
- Update MySQLTuner and data files (password and cve) if needed
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mysqltuner.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.