This is the Linux app named Mystic Relay Chat whose latest release can be downloaded as mrc_v10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mystic Relay Chat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mystic Relay Chat
Mystic Relay Chat (MRC) is a drop-in addition to your existing Mystic BBS. MRC runs a python client that interfaces with your Mystic BBS and the MRC server.
Using the MRC client MPL as a Mystic door, a Mystic Sysop can offer IRC-like teleconferencing with any number of networked Mystic BBSes.
Requires Mystic BBS v1.11 and Python 2.7.9+
- IRC Chatting
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mystic-relay-chat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.