This is the Linux app named Nail GIS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as nail_v3.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nail GIS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nail GIS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONNail is a GIS tool for displaying and querying spatial data through a web interface. Point, line and polygon vector data can be loaded from shapefiles and displayed on the map. Labels and attributes can also be displayed.
- basic mapping web page with layer list, map and map controls
- table view allows searching by attributes
- search for and highlight features on map
- layers and labels can be made scale dependant
- layers and labels can be turned on and off
- load point, line and poly data from shapefiles
- load points from text files
- embed Nail map in your application
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nailgis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.