This is the Linux app named NanoHive Nanospace Simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as Nano-Hive-1.2.0-Beta-1-Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NanoHive Nanospace Simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NanoHive Nanospace Simulator
NanoHive is a modular simulator used for modelling the physical world at a nanometer scale. The intended purpose of the simulator is to act as a tool for the study and development of nanotech entities. The project will also focus on the simulation of complex biological applications such as Targeted Drug Delivery by simulating nanowires, magnetic nanoparticles and others. Updates will follow from January 2017.
- Particle Physics
- Chemical Modelling
- Quantum Physics Simulation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nano-hive/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.