This is the Linux app named nauta the serial browser for Palm whose latest release can be downloaded as nauta-3.17.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nauta the serial browser for Palm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nauta the serial browser for Palm
yet another PalmOS serial browser, primarily for GPS receivers. he consists of several distinct applications (like ZboxZ), so he is rather slow, but flexible. nauta can be used as a serial logger for multiple simultaneous channels.
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nauta/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.