This is the Linux app named NetCalcTools whose latest release can be downloaded as NetCalcTools.1.5.source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NetCalcTools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NetCalcTools 1.5 uses Qt 5 libraries
NetCalcTools 1.4 uses Qt 4 libraries
SUBNET CALC - Calculate subnet,broadcast,host range and so on.
ADDRESS CONVERTER - Input IP'll be converted to bin,hex,oct.
MULTICAST ETHERNET - Calculation Multicast MAC addresses from Multicast IP addresses ...
SUMMARIZATION - Summarization of IP addresses , You'll fill up IP list and program will summarize it.
NETWORK DESIGNER - Calculation of subnets for whole network from 1 or multiple input IP addresses.
MAC INFORMATION - Will show information about MAC such as if it's global/local individual/group
SUBNET CALC - Basic calc for IPv6 , Subnet,Host range,Max hosts ...
MULTICAST CALC - Will show information about Multicast IPv6 address for example R,T,P bits .
OPERATIONS - If you need Commpress,expand IPv6
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netcalctools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.