This is the Linux app named NetEase-MusicBox whose latest release can be downloaded as [Release]0.3.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NetEase-MusicBox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The high-quality command line version of NetEase Cloud Music is simple, elegant, silky and smooth, and is written based on Python. 320kbps high-quality music. Song, artist, album search. NetEase 22 song charts. Netease new disc recommendation. NetEase Featured Playlist. NetEase Anchor Radio. Private playlist, recommended daily. DJing, local collection, add at any time. Play progress and play mode display. Now playing and desktop lyrics display. Song comment display. One-click to enter the song album. Vimer-style shortcut keys make the operation silky smooth. Numerical shortcut keys can be used. Can use custom global shortcut keys. Local fuzzy search on the current playlist list. The shortcut keys with the word num + can be modified with numbers. The key sequence is to enter the number first and then type the modified key, that is, the shortcut key after num +.
- Song, artist, and album search
- Netease new disc recommendation
- Private playlist, recommended daily
- One-click to enter the song album
- Numerical shortcut keys available
- Play progress and play mode display
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netease-musicbox.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.