This is the Linux app named NetLink Sockets C++ Library whose latest release can be downloaded as netLink-v1.0.0-pre-6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NetLink Sockets C++ Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NetLink Sockets C++ Library
DESCRIPTIONNetLink Sockets: Networking C++ Library.
Probably the easiest socket C++ library. See the documentation, examples and API reference at http://netlinksockets.sourceforge.net
- Cross Platform Library
- Easy to use
- Powerful and Reliable
- Supports both Ip4 and Ip6
- SocketGroup class to manage the connections
- OnAcceptReady, OnReadReady, OnDisconnect callback model
- Fully documented library API
- Enables to Develop socket functionality extremely Fast
- Fits single threaded and multi-threaded designs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netlinksockets/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.