This is the Linux app named Network Simulation Creator and Animator whose latest release can be downloaded as j-nam-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Network Simulation Creator and Animator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Network Simulation Creator and Animator
DESCRIPTIONThe goal of this project is to be an improvement of the original Network Animator (NAM) module provided as part of the Network Simulator 2 (NS2). This tool provides topology visualization, TCL script generation, and enhanced simulation animation.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/better-ns2-anim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.