This is the Linux app named Next.js whose latest release can be downloaded as v11.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Next.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Next.js is the React framework for lightweight apps, static websites, pre-rendered apps and more. It solves the most common problems associated with building a complete web application with React, such as those involving code bundling and transforming, production automizations, page rendering and having to write server-side code. Next.js offers a best in class “Developer Experience” through such capabilities as pre-rendering, single command static exporting, automatic code-splitting, hot code reloading and many other great features. It is fully extensible and ready for production. It’s no wonder Next.js is used in tens of thousands of production-facing websites and web applications from some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Static Exporting
- Zero Configuration
- Fully Extensible
- Ready for Production
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/next-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.