This is the Linux app named NIF File Format Library and Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NIF File Format Library and Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NIF File Format Library and Tools
This project is currently being migrated, some services are no longer supported.
NifTools aims to provide users with Tools to View, Edit, Create and Visualise 3D Models stored in the NetImmerse File Format.
The NIF format is used by many popular games based on the NetImmerse/Gamebryo Game Engine such as Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas and Skyrim.
We are creating a unified description of the NIF file format allowing our contributors to build tools and utilities, to facilitate user created content.
The tools will allow users to:
- View/Edit/Visualise the data of a NIF model.
- Libraries to Read/Write the NIF Format.
- Import/Export NIF models into various 3D package via Plug-ins.
- Custom content creation for NetImmerse/Gamebryo Games.
- NIF XML - XML based description of the NetImmerse File Format.
- NifSkope - View, Edit and Visualise .NIF files.
- Maya Nif Plugin - Import and Export content for Maya to the NIF file format.
- Blender Nif Plugin - Blender Add-on that support import/export of .NIF files.
- 3DS Max Nif Plugin - Import/Export 3D content to Max from the NIF file format.
- PyFFI - Python library for reading/writing nif files.
- NifLib - C++ library reading/writing nif files.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/niftools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.