This is the Linux app named NimpSmartCard whose latest release can be downloaded as ScardTerminalManagerSetup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NimpSmartCard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NimpSmartCard is a framework to interact with smart cards through PC/SC readers as well as test/production readers such as Micropross and Smartware. The framework comes with sample tasks and a sample terminal manager which supports scripts and logs
- manual entry of APDU via GUI
- script play via GUI or command line
- drive one or many terminals in parallel
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nimpsmartcard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.