This is the Linux app named NITRO to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as nitro-nitf-2.7-r1157-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NITRO to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NITRO to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONNITRO has moved! Please visit us at https://github.com/mdaus/nitro for the latest code (SourceForge is now several years out of date) and to post any bugs or questions.
NITRO is a full-fledged, extensible library solution for reading and writing the National Imagery Transmission Format (NITF), a U.S. DoD standard format. It is written in cross-platform C, with bindings available for other languages.
Python, C++, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nitro-nitf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.