This is the Linux app named NMD - Source whose latest release can be downloaded as OcrTestExample.apk. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NMD - Source with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NMD - Source
My Homepage shows you snippets, source files (aia, apk, aix) and
much other "drag and drop" stuff for providers like AppInventor or Thunkable.
You can find a lot of Snippets here:
Also links to drag and drop provider:
Take a look to the new "FAQ" category:
Swipe Menu Example with Animations:
and much more on my page.
NEW >>NMD Extensions<<
Google Play Store:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/released/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.