This is the Linux app named No Name Go Server (NNGS) whose latest release can be downloaded as nngs-1.1.22.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named No Name Go Server (NNGS) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
No Name Go Server (NNGS)
DESCRIPTIONThe NNGS (No Name Go Server) is a game server which allows you to play the game of Go over the Internet. It basically runs as a 'deamon' under Unix (though cygwin-port is available) and supports connections from many clients (both graphical and text)
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (UI), Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nngs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.