This is the Linux app named NOMAD: blackbox optimization software to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NOMAD.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NOMAD: blackbox optimization software to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOMAD: blackbox optimization software to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONNOMAD is a C++ code that implements the MADS algorithm (Mesh Adaptive Direct Search) for difficult blackbox optimization problems. Such problems occur when the functions to optimize are costly computer simulations with no derivatives.
- Blackbox, nonsmooth optimization
- Nonlinear Constrained optimization
- Single or biobjective optimization
- Continuous, integer, boolean and categorical variables
- Mesh Adaptive Direct Search algorithm
- Pattern Search
- Direct Search
- Parallelism with MPI
Aerospace, Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Manufacturing, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nomad-bb-opt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.