This is the Linux app named Novembre to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as novembre-0.0.5d.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Novembre to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Novembre to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA tool for visualisation and analysis of STM and STS results. Currently supports RHK, WinSPM, Nanonis and Createc file formats. Other formats can be added. Tools are made available by plugins and are currently focused on spectroscopy manipulation.
- Full support of spectroscopy data
- Powerful file browser, with multi-parameter filtering and export
- Graph, Image and 3D visualization of data
- File format support extendable through plugins
- Analysis tools extendable through plugins
End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
OpenGL, Qt, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/novembre/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.