This is the Linux app named Object Oriented C (oo tools for C) whose latest release can be downloaded as ooc-1.3c.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Object Oriented C (oo tools for C) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Object Oriented C (oo tools for C)
DESCRIPTIONObject Oriented C (oo tools for C) kit is for those who want to program in an object oriented manner, but stick on the good old C as well. It implements classes, single class inheritance, multiple inheritance by interfaces and mixins, and exception handling. Ideal for students getting to know OO programming or for systems that lack a C++ compiler.
This is a collection of C macros and a small C library.
Do not mix with the "ooc programming language" which is a different project at http://ooc-lang.org !
- Only C macros
- Class / Object model
- Single class inheritance
- Multiple inheritance by Interfaces, Mixins
- Exception handling / managed pointers
- Virtual functions
- Unit testing support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ooc-coding/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.