This is the Linux app named ObjectBuilder2 whose latest release can be downloaded as ObjectBuilder2.1-beta1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ObjectBuilder2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONObjectBuilder is a C++ code generation CASE tool (CASE, code generation, refactoring, documentation generation). It lets you create, manipulate and navigate classes, class relations, class members and class methods at a high level of abstraction.
ObjectBuilder dramatically simplify work with C++ project architecture. I use it and think that tree OO interface targeted to C++ more fast and power than UML class diagrams.
ObjectBuilder perfectly organize C++ header files with any level of complexity. Even if you use loop-references if OO hierarchy, you need include only one project-level header file.
You can easy modify and refactore existing project with cut/copy/paste ANY object (from Method Argument to entire Project) within project and between ObjectBuilder projects.
ObjectBuilder is not an IDE tool. It is portable two-way architect code-generation tool.
- C++ standard-compliant code generation
- Single header for import all project subheaders
- Organize header files with any level of complexity in class hierarchy and with any type of interclass references
- Organize sources with logical manner (projects, groups/namespaces, classes, folder structure, alphabetic functions order)
- Support for advanced C++ language sintaxis - templates, virtual inheritances, virtual destructors, internal classes, global functions/variables, custom types, etc. (Unlike standard UML code generators)
- Full code lifecycle support - generate sources and read modified sources back
- Type/metadata libraries support for external frameworks (STL,Qt,Boost,etc.)
- Code quality/phase marks. Analyze/Development/Test/Complete phase status for all objects in tree - classes, methods, members, etc
- Automatic HTML documentation generator (like Doxygen/javadoc output)
- Editable code templates (for custom headers with license and copyright information)
- Multiplatform (Java JRE 1.5 and later required)
- XML-based internal file format for portability & compatibility with source control tools.
- Easy types/metadata import from third projects/frameworks (Qt,Boost,etc). [Beta stage]
- Keep "author" and "owner" attributes for all objects (ownership used with some development methodoloies)
- Source file header per-project template (description, license, etc)
Developers, Quality Engineers, Architects, Testers
C++, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/objectbuilder2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.