This is the Linux app named ObjectScript whose latest release can be downloaded as oscript-2.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ObjectScript with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ObjectScript is a general purpose object-oriented programming language. It is designed to be simple to learn, easy to use, yet still powerful, combining the convenience of an interactive interpreter with many of the features of Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/objectscript/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.