This is the Linux app named OBPager whose latest release can be downloaded as obpager-1.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OBPager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONOBPager is a lightweight pager applet or dockapp. It requires a netwm compatible window manager such as OpenBox. OBPager shows windows in active virtual desktops and allows the user to switch desktops by clicking on the pager dockapp.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/obpager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.