This is the Linux app named Oddjob whose latest release can be downloaded as oddjob-1.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Oddjob with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A flexible job scheduler for the distributed environment. Schedule a job on any server - from any server. Create dependencies and trigger alerts across the network. Monitor and control it all from your desktop.
- Distributed Job Scheduling
- Visual Monitoring and Configuration
- SQL, FTP, mail, and file tasks
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ojob/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.