This is the Linux app named ode4j - MOVED! whose latest release can be downloaded as ode4jHASMOVED-README.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ode4j - MOVED! with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ode4j - MOVED!
Open source 3D physics and dynamics engine and library written in pure Java. This is a Java port of ODE / OpenDE (Open Dynamics Engine).
THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION: www.ode4j.org
- 3D Java Physics Engine and Library
- ODE for Java
- Java 3D Game Physics
Developers, Engineering, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ode4j/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.