This is the Linux app named Omnet++ EPON Module to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PON_0.8b.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Omnet++ EPON Module to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Omnet++ EPON Module to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis is a basic implementation of (1G) Ethernet Passive Optical Network (EPON) for OMNet++ 4.1. OLT and ONU modules are provided. MPCP protocol has been implemented to assign LLIDs dynamically based on a global service configuration module. Service differentiation is based on 802.1Q VLANs (included).
Basic implementation for both polling and non-polling DBAs is included (fixed allocation per ONU in both cases). An example .ned for each case can be found under "PON/simulations" folder.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/omneteponmodule/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.