This is the Linux app named Onco-STS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as OncoSTS_GrailsProject.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Onco-STS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Onco-STS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOnco-STS is a web-based Laboratory Information Management System for sample and analysis tracking in oncogenomic experiments.
The systematic sequencing and analysis of tumour samples, as well other oncogenomic experiments, necessitates the tracking of relevant sample information throughout the investigative process. These meta-data of the sequencing and analysis procedures include information about the samples and projects as well as the sequencing centers, platforms, data locations, results locations, alignments, analysis specifications and further information relevant to the experiments.
The sample tracking system for oncogenomic studies (Onco-STS) is designed to store these data and make them easily accessible to the researchers who work with the samples. The system is a web application, which includes a database and a front-end web page that allows the remote access, submission and updating of the sample data in the database.
- track projects
- track samples
- different user authorities
- records for whole genome, whole exome and RNA seuqensing, SNParrays, aCGH
- nucleic acid extraxtions
- track sequencing prosedures, results, data, libraries, alignment and analisis methods
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oncosts/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.