This is the Linux app named Ontology Organiser to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as OntologyOrganiser-0.9-noarch-all.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ontology Organiser to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ontology Organiser to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA DAML+OIL ontology editor with constraint propagation functionality to ensure that constraints applied to properties and restrictions are correctly propagated through an ontology, and datatype management functionality for manipulating custom datatypes.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/damlconstraint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.