This is the Linux app named OOoLatex whose latest release can be downloaded as OOoLatexFonts.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OOoLatex with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OOoLatex is no more maintained. Please consider using TexMaths (http://roland65.free.fr/texmaths/)
OOoLatex is a set marcos designed to provide latex support into OpenOffice. Complex equations can be inserted as images, the latex code is saved into the image attribute while simpler equations are expanded into symbol characters to be inserted as text.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Unix Shell, BASIC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ooolatex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.