This is the Linux app named Open Source DRM Server whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Source DRM Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open Source DRM Server
Open Source Digital Rights Management (DRM) Server which can control a user's right to use, modify and distribute content and applications. Examples of content can be documents, music and video. Examples of applications can be CAD tools, DB tools, etc.
Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, System Administrators, Legal Industry, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
Visual Basic, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/odrm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.