This is the Linux app named OpenBlox whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenBlox-0.6.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenBlox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONOpenBlox lets you make games with a built-in physics engine, Lego-like building blocks, and a scripting language called Lua. Once you've made a game with OpenBlox, you can pack it into a single file with one mouse click, and share your game with anyone you want.
- Drag-n-drop game builder
- Script your game via Lua
- Built-in physics engine
- Cross-platform - OpenBlox works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX
- Quick (2-4 month) release cycle
- Online forums, wiki, and issue tracker for support and documentation
- Android and iOS support will be added in the near future
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openblox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.