This is the Linux app named OpenBoxes whose latest release can be downloaded as Release0.8.12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenBoxes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenBoxes is an open-source inventory and supply chain management system. It is designed to manage the flow of products between warehouses, and the issue of stock from these warehouses to hospital wards and dispensaries. It could also be used to manage stock at dispensaries, but would likely not be used to track patient-level transactions (e.g. administration and dispensing). It is also not intended to manage durable medical equipment, nor to provide detailed information about vendors.
- Manage inventory within multiple facilities.
- Analyze demand to forecast future purchases.
- Track stock movements internally and externally.
- Know when your stock is expiring or stocked out.
- View stock history for any product or item.
- Record discrepancies when receiving shipments.
- Initiate purchasing through purchase orders.
- Support for multiple languages (English, French, Spanish, and more).
Non-Profit Organizations, Information Technology, Healthcare Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openboxes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.