This is the Linux app named openCarac whose latest release can be downloaded as openCarac_r1.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openCarac with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
openCarac aims to automatize the characterization of electronic circuits using your favourite Spice simulator and provide output files in HTML, LaTeX (c) and GNU Octave (c) scripts.
openCarac is natively compatible with various simulators including:
- Ngspice (c), http://ngspice.sourceforge.net
- Gnucap (c), http://gnucap.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=gnucap:start
- Xyce (c), http://xyce.sandia.gov
It comes with an API which permits to add other features and extend openCarac compatibility; openCarac is also TCL package and comes with functions that can be called in any TCL script.
Adding a GUI is the next step in openCarac development, it will be available in a future release.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opencarac/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.