This is the Linux app named openCONFIGURATOR Eclipse Plugin whose latest release can be downloaded as content.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openCONFIGURATOR Eclipse Plugin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
openCONFIGURATOR Eclipse Plugin
DESCRIPTIONEclipse update site: http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse-plugin.openconf.p/files/update-site/
KNOWN ISSUE WITH THE UPDATE SITE DUE TO SOURCEFORGE ENCRYPTION POLICIES:
If you experience problems with the SSL handshake during update please refer to http://gnuarmeclipse.github.io/blog/2017/01/29/plugins-install-issue/
Install via Eclipse marketplace:
The project provides a plugin for the openCONFIGURATOR core library enabling the creation and configuration of a POWERLINK network (http://www.ethernet-powerlink.org/) in the Eclipse IDE (https://www.eclipse.org).
Step-by-step video tutorials:
Part 1 - Setup - https://goo.gl/l7eTrC
Part 2 - RMN configuration - https://goo.gl/hHY12A
Part 3 - PDO mapping - https://goo.gl/8gsRPq
Part 4 - Parameter configuration - https://goo.gl/Xjuqjz
Part 5 - Modular CN - https://goo.gl/PGCgCk
Part 6 - Firmware Handling - https://goo.gl/yBn7ph
- Integration into Eclipse IDE version 3.8.1 and higher.
- Modern look and feel in the Eclipse environment.
- Wizard support for project generation and import.
- Wizard support for controlled node and redundant managing node generation.
- Advanced properties support for controlled node, managing node and redundant managing node.
- Advanced object dictionary view.
- Easy to use mapping editor
- Update support for openPOWERLINK v2.6 or higher
- POWERLINK node overview page
- IO mapping view
- Separate output paths for configuration files
Science/Research, Education, Manufacturing, Engineering, Agriculture, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse-plugin.openconf.p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.