This is the Linux app named OpenPoppy the c# chatbot to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenPoppyv1.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenPoppy the c# chatbot to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenPoppy the c# chatbot to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOpenPoppy is an artificial intelligence program that will be ideally used by people wanting to practice their English language skills. it was created using c# and Microsoft visual studio. until recently OpenPoppy is a console based program and recognizes and responds to the user, enabling them to practice there English language skills. this is the next stage in the programs development.
This form based AI developed in c# is a recreation of my previous console based application. development has now stoped on that project but can still be found at http://www.openpoppy.info and at https://sourceforge.net/projects/artificialintelligence/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openpoppy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.