This is the Linux app named OpenRadar whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenRadar.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenRadar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONOpenRadar is a standalone radar screen which connects to the FlightGear multiplayer servers. Coastlines, lakes, airfield layouts and airspaces are being read from shapefiles. It supports Multiplayer Chat and multiple FGCom frequencies.
- Control multiplayer aircraft in FlightGear
- See their position, heading and much more
- Direct them by chat or fgcom radio
- Cooperate with other ATCs
- Let FlightGear be your window to the airport
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openradar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.