This is the Linux app named OpenTURNS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as openturns-1.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenTURNS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenTURNS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONNOTE: This sourceforge project contains only old historical versions of the software. Go to http://openturns.org/ to find the latest versions.
OpenTURNS is a Unix/Linux software with two main components :
- a scientific C++ library including an internal data model and algorithms dedicated to the treatment of uncertainties. The main function of that library is giving to specific applications all the functionalities needed to treat uncertainties in studies. Targeted users are all engineers who want to introduce the probabilistic dimension in their so far deterministic studies.
- a python module with high level operators in the probabilistic and statistical field. The interest of this language is to be both a powerful scientific language (capable of using C++ libraries), and a user friendly interpreted language like Matlab’s one.
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openturns/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.