This is the Linux app named OpenWAM to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenWAM_v2.1_win32_x86_64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenWAM to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenWAM to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe 1-dimensional gas-dynamics code. More information in http://www.openwam.com
Modeling is an important technique for the optimization of internal combustion engines (ICE). The use of calculation models together with experimental tests is producing unquestionable successes due to the fact that both techniques complement each other.
1D wave action models simplify the engine by means of ducts, where only one dimension is considered, and volumes where mass accumulation is considered and the gas properties are uniform in the entire element. Finally, non dimensional models are used to solve connections between 1D and 0D elements.
Thanks to more than 20 years, more than 10 PhD Thesis and many research projects and publications, CMT-Motores Térmicos has developed an own 1D gasdynamic tool called OpenWAMTM which gathers an important know-how on air management, compressible flow, turbocharging, chemical species tracking, numerical analysis and many other aspects of engine modeling.
Education, Engineering, Automotive
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openwam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.