This is the Linux app named Oracle PL/SQL executing OS Commands whose latest release can be downloaded as PLSQL_OSCOMMAND_1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Oracle PL/SQL executing OS Commands with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Oracle PL/SQL executing OS Commands
DESCRIPTIONThis is a set of PLSQL packages for the Oracle database which provide acess to the OS shell and the file system from SQL and PL/SQL. The packages provide operations on file handles (delete, create, move, copy) as well as the execution of shell commands.
- Select a directory like a table
- Execute shell command and access STDIN, STDOUT and STDERR
- Load all files of a folder into a table
- and many more ...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/plsqlexecoscomm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.